May is Mental Health Awareness month at Crossroads
For the month of May we will be fundraising and supporting She Wore Flowers In Her Hair, a local event that raises funds for the Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba in memory of a young girl named Jaedra. Their aim is to raise awareness, spread love and create a safe community to talk about mental health.
Location: Kelburn Estates - 1293 Kelburn Rd, Ritchot, MB R5A 1K2
Time: 12:00-5:00 pm, Jun 3, 2017
Speakers, activities and food throughout the day
For more information, click here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1692708604353701/
How to support
We will be taking donations by cash or debit at either of our offices for the month of May
- $15 gets you a rubber wristband and access to the event
- $2 gets you a paper flower or wildflower seeds
- May 11th & 12th we will be selling mini-bouquets for Mothers Day
- May 25th & 26th we will be having a bake sale at our St Vital office (you definitely don't want to miss this one)
- Any donation over $20 enters you in a draw for a $100 gift card
Join us and our friends at the Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba in helping raise awareness, educating people and empowering them to develop hope and recovery.
Thank you and Happy Spring!
Jamie Taronno, CAIB