Reopening to the Public!
Effective Wednesday May 27th, 2020, our offices will once again be opening our doors to the public. We will also continue to perform transactions by phone, email and online.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority and we would like to ensure that safety measures have been put in to place to protect everyone.
We will continue to follow the guidelines set out by the Province of Manitoba and Health Canada. To ensure customer and staff safety, we have implemented the following measures:
- We will be limiting the number of customers permitted in the office at any one time
- We have markers placed to comply with physical distancing
- We have installed protective shields on desks between the insurance advisor and customer
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry to the office
- The payment terminal will be disinfected in between uses
- Each station used for a transaction will be disinfected in between customers
- Further Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing
In an effort to minimize the amount of people in our offices at any one time, we will continue to have some of our staff work remotely.
We will continue to maintain reduced hours as follows: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturdays 10:00am to 4:00pm.
When visiting one of our locations, please respect social distancing both outside and inside the branch, and follow the directions on all signage.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have travelled outside the province in the last 14 days, please do not attend the office. We will be happy to help you over the phone, by email, or online.
There may be times when our team members are dealing with increased call volumes and walk-in traffic. Please be patient during this time. Please leave a voicemail and one of our Insurance Advisors will return your call as soon as they are available. You can also send your inquires by email, fax, and through our website.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this together. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide you with regular updates.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our Insurance Advisors who are here to help and ready to assist you.
Your Crossroads Insurance Team